Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Well, isn't May just full of holidays? That makes my job a lot easier, as I can just post themed pictures and be done with it. Normally, I'm not one to take the easy way out, but I've had way too much to do lately.

I feel like I haven't really written a blog post in forever, even though it's only been about week... And I also haven't ridden in a while, which A) makes me cranky and B) gives me less to blog about. If all goes according to plan, I'll finally get back to the barn later in the week. Oh, and I realized this morning that I never did finish my collection of stories in West Coast Friendship, so there should be quite an influx of real blog posts coming soon. Stay tuned, folks!

In the meantime, enjoy these pictures of adorable mommies and their babies.








1 comment:

  1. The Relient K ProjectMay 10, 2010 at 5:08 PM

    Ohmygoodness, how precious! I just about melted!

    ReplyDelete