Sunday, February 7, 2010

Who dat??

I apologize for the awful grammar, but as a Saints fan it kind of comes with the territory: WHO DAT?! I didn't get a chance to write up much of a blog post today, because I was too busy tailgating and watching the Super Bowl. But as the Saints clobbered the Colts in the 44th Super Bowl, I'll show you a little bit of what I saw watching the game...


The underdogs taking on the colts,
interpreted from http://cowgirlsplash.deviantart.com/art/RunRound-86845515

There's more to come tomorrow, but until then: You colts put up a great fight, but WHO DAT?

3 comments:

  1. WHO DAT! Love the Saints, and this picture is awesome.

    Did you happen to see the Budweiser commercial with the colt and the calf? It was so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you believe I didn't watch more than about 30 seconds of the game?

    I'm glad the Saints won, though. New Orleans deserved a triumph...and I really am not fond when one team is considered such a superpower like the Colts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie- The Clydesdale colt was adorable, although I feel like there was some subliminal message there in using a COLT in the commercial. But who knows? Maybe his name was Saint.

    And Jean, I don't blame you for not watching the game. That is actually the first football I watched from beginning to end. I'm not a fan of the sport, but I am a fan of the team.

    ReplyDelete