Monday, February 1, 2010

Guess how tall this horse is?

I found this stunning picture while browsing through the web this afternoon, and I think it's hilarious! This horse is nowhere as tall as he seems, but the angle makes him look larger than life! How tall do you think this horse is?


I'll post the link to the original site and photographer when I post the answer to that question! (And no, I did not take this picture.)

And another thing, while there are photographers out there who struggle to take "trick" pictures like this every day, I thought I'd note that the photographer said this beautiful optical illusion occurred purely by accident. When you're willing to step back and let go of the reins, fate can step in to give you a smile.

2 comments:

  1. Unless the rider is huge, I guess the horse is around 16h or so?? Otherwise the girl in the saddle is about 7 feet tall. The optical illusion is amazing, however as the horse looks to be over 18 h easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is around 16h too.

    Love this picture. The horse looks so big!

    ReplyDelete